Hello Parents and Students of the PVHS Music Department!
I hope you had a great start of school. By now, you should have seen the syllabus that went home on Friday. Please read it carefully so that we are all on the same page. I wanted to point out a couple of key elements:
1) There is a signature page that needs to be signed and returned.
2) Band students need to return the shoe and shirt order form by Friday.
3) Choir students need to return the shirt order form by Friday.
4) The PVHS Music Calendar is available on www.pvhsmusic.com. I update it as much as possible! Please go through it carefully, identify which dates are for your student(s), and mark them on your calendar.
5) There is a PVHS Music Booster Meeting this Monday, August 20th at 6pm in the Band Room. We are in need of a few parents to HELP with the car raffle: at least one for band and at least one for choir. The car raffle is currently being lead by parents of seniors, so we are looking for someone who might be interested in helping this year with the intent of heading it up next year!
6) Band: remember that there is Marching Practice this Tuesday and a Football Game this Friday!
Throughout the school year, I will try to send out weekly updates like this, so that we are all aware of what is taking place. As usual, please let me know if you have any questions!
Thank you again for having such great students! I look forward to a great year! Have a great week.